yoga50plus - Willem Wittstamm
Lebenslust und Spannkraft für Alle!
yoga50plus - Shop
The best is yet to come
Are you interested in Yoga around Chairs? Would you like to do yoga but you can’t sit comfortably in Easy Pose or perform other exercises?
Or do you teach Yoga and want to make it more accessible for beginners or people who are in the second half of their lives, for Yogis and Yoginis over fifty, or even over seventyplus? You love elderly people and want to show them possible ways of aging and doing yoga gracefully?
The Best is yet to Come – Yoga50plus is a great book that can support you in doing this. Its practical knowledge is based on the author’s many years of experience in teaching Yoga to students of every age. Many of us don’t want to face the challenges of a “normal” yoga class, but still want to experience the depth of yoga. In this detailed yoga manual, you will learn how to adapt the most popular yoga postures and adjust them to the needs and abilities of seniors.
The best is yet to come – Yoga50plus contains:
– over 400 full-color fotos & illustrations
– 21 sets inspired from Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
– 19 meditations that allow us to experience aging as a benefit
– many senior-friendly modified yoga postures
– several senior-specific warm-up sequences
– Venus Kriyas and suitable partner yoga exercises
Square format ca. A4, 196 full-color pages, hardcover.
New Edition 2016.
29,95 €, plus 9 € postage abroad